Skip to main content

Menus & Meal Price

Menus & Meal Prices


The Free School Meals Program was extended through June 30, 2022. VVISD will provide meals to any child in the community up to 18 years of age. As well as any individual through age 21 with a disability that is enrolled in a school program or any program for the disabled.

Parents may pick up meals without their children being present, but they must provide proof of how many children are in their household. Acceptable documentation includes but is not limited to shot records, passports, birth certificates, and school report cards.

During the summer, the main VVISD cafeteria will be available Monday through Friday for those who prefer to eat on campus. Breakfast will be served at 7:30 am and lunch will be served at 11:30 am. To-go meals will be available for pickup Mondays and Thursdays at the back door of the main cafeteria from 12 pm  1 pm. 

Meals will not be provided July 5 – 9.

The summer meal program ends on August 6, 2021.



  meal prices








In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)  email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.