A school must be eligible before the student is eligible. Valley View ISD does not meet the requirements because we were not closed, have reduced in-person learning hours or reduced attendance for five consecutive instructional days in the current school year due to COVID-19.
Eligibility information is provided below or for detailed information, you can visit
For the 2020-2021 school year, both individual school campuses and students must meet P-EBT eligibility criteria. Individual school campuses must meet the 2020–2021 P-EBT eligibility criteria before eligibility determination begins for students.
To be eligible, a school campus must meet ALL the following criteria:
- Be closed OR have reduced in-person learning hours OR reduced attendance for five consecutive instructional days in the current school year due to COVID-19
- Be a provider of the National School Lunch Program and/or School Breakfast Program (schools that are operating a Summer Meal Program that would typically be operating NSLP are still eligible for P-EBT)
- Submit the virtual attendance survey to determine monthly benefit amounts.
Eligible students must meet ALL the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a Texas school that meets eligibility requirements
- Be certified for free or reduced-price meals in the 2020-2021 school year. (This means the student has a household application on file, student is directly certified, or the student attends a Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) or Provision 2 (P2) school).