Skip to main content

Valley View ISD Student Nutrition

Free Meals Program

The free school meals program has been extended through next year. All students may receive free breakfast and lunch through June 30, 2022.

Full Width School related picture

At Valley View, we strive to prepare and serve balanced and nutritious meals for our students.  We adhere to the rules and guidelines established by the USDA for school breakfast and lunch.

Updated: The free school meals program has been extended through June 30, 2022. All students will receive free breakfast and lunch.

Students may purchase a second meal. Parents may make deposits to student accounts to cover the cost of the second meal.

 We still have drive-thru meals for any kid under 18. 



serving meals to students flyer

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)  email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.