Amy Ferris - President
Brooke Barthold - Vice-President
Cheryl Isbell - Treasurer
Amanda Williams - Secretary
Anna Shaffer - Reporter
Meghan Mihalyi - Volunteer Coordinator
Meeting dates are 10/2, 11/6, 2/5, 3/5, 4/2
The Purpose of this organization shall be to:
- Promote the enrichment of education at Valley View Elementary School.
- Provide a supportive atmosphere to the staff of the School to foster opportunities so that each child may grow academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- To work alongside school staff to improve the educational opportunities available to the students at our school.
- Promote communication and cooperation between parents, the school staff, and students.
- Promote communication between school, neighborhood, and community.
- Provide assistance to the school through age appropriate, parent supported activities, including but not limited to, volunteer programming, money for educational enrichment opportunities, and achievement recognition.
*Meetings – 1st Tuesday of each month
Snacks & childcare provided at all meetings except no childcare at Round Up only.